Monday, July 29, 2013

Halfcut has landed


This halfcut was highlighted in my previous post and now it has landed in Malaysia, to be exact in Kepong under the shop myjdmworld.
You can google it or visit the link below for the location and contact number. One more time I am not associate to this shop and I just want to highlight what I found in the internet to fellow Isis owner.
Price is a bit steep for the item costing RM8k for front and RM2k for rear, but you can also nego the price.
If anyone buying this, I might need a few pieces here and there, so please share with me too.

Links to the original page in mudah :-
http://www.mudah.my/Toyota+isis+platana+front+cut-22599680.htm
http://www.mudah.my/Toyota+isis+platana+rear+cut-22595591.htm

8 comments:

  1. hi..want to asking some qestion..

    is our ttoyota isis using timing chain or timing belt??
    mine is isis 2.0..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..also want get your opinion..

    what the best sport rim size suit to our isis?
    17inch with 215/50/17 tyre size or 18inch with 225/45/18 tyre size..
    mine is isis 2.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I not sure. Mine come with 17 rims wheel 215/50r17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I'm looking for some Isis parts. Can you share with me your direct contact at myjdmworld? The online enquiry on their website is not working and their front desk don't know much about isis. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, the way I contact them are walk in to their shop at kepong. I never call their phone anyway.
    So the best bet is to visit their shop directly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,I am Ramli fr. Cheras. Can U give me the address of the half cut shop or where it is about?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.myjdmworld.com/model_code.php?made_pkid=103&model_pkid=222&model_code_pkid=199&btn=product
    Goto the link above

    ReplyDelete