Thursday, November 20, 2014

Toyota Isis ram into shop

 
This is something we don't normally see in our TV during news time, as most of the Isis are for JDM hence it is rare for Isis to caught the news locally other than Japan.
Apparently, this Isis had smashed into a local shop and do some serious accident in Japan.

 The car are pretty intact and not much damages to the car.
 I not sure who's the driver and are there anyone injured ?
This accident happened back in 2012, so it a rather old stories and I just happened bump into it during my routine google search.
The front bumper does suffer some damages hitting the stainless steel rail.

For those interested to know more :-
http://shashuhantei.blog.jp/archives/7602018.html

5 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I just imported my Toyota Isis from Japan with 104000 km on it. I dont understand japanese so I would like to know what sort of maintance and how often am I supposed to do.

    Hopefully you can help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal maintenance should be follow with 10k interval. The engine is normal toyota 1zze 1.8 engine and many car have the same engine. Follow the recommended maintenance interval on that car should be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had an accident with my Isis. Can anyone recommend a good reliable workshop I can send it for repair....front part...bumper and hood...etc need to be replaced. Takaful claim has betterment charges .. huh...
    I live around Meru, Shah Alam area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that. Any chance to send the car to toyota malaysia service center for repair ?

    ReplyDelete