Sunday, October 10, 2021

Lockdown are gone, now for the outstation trip

It's been a while since my family gone outstation to visit my in-law house. The car was sitting there for the past 1 year and due for servicing. As I never send the car to official toyota dealer for servicing, I send it to normal car servicing and sometimes I do buy the parts myself.
This time, it is a bit different, my wife accidentally bought an oil filter online from my account by assuming I wanted it. So I am stuck with the bosch oil filter (first time using it) and I get myself a 4l engine oil.

Send the car for servicing and hope for the best during the trip back home. Both the oil filter and engine oil cost below RM150 and it is a great deal. 

Never knew engine oil by Toyota cost so low. I been using aftermarket for the longest time. However I always stick with 5w-30. For me 40 grade is too thick. The car get sluggish with it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment