Thursday, October 13, 2011

2nd row blower from Taiwan

A few months ago, I bought this item from a group buy in WishClubMalaysia and I been keeping it in the store because of lack of time to go to install it. However after a road trip during Hari Raya that my Isis need to carry 7 person including myself, I think its time to install it before the next road trip. Reasons ? During the afternoon the cold air at the front can't penetrate or reach the third row resulting a big complain and some comments.

This blower is not an air conditioner system, it is just a blower that function to blow air from one side to the other. Simply say it is a fan. It is made in Taiwan and I heard that the Toyota Wish at Taiwan do install it in their car. There are 2 speed for this blower, and the operation switch can be switch to I or II for the different fan speed and when you activate it, it will turned on the side led too.

A few days ago, I drop by CNAudio in Shah Alam to install this item, it is a highly recommened shop for its good workmanship. I do agree with it. The boss is friendly too.
Above is the photo of where it is fix in the car now. I had tested it and the 3 row passanger can really feel the air even on the low setting.

The second photo show when it is activated with the blue led glow at the side.

For those having a MPV same as me or wanted something like this for the comfort of the back passanger, it is a good upgrade for car in the hot and humid country same as Malaysia.

26 comments:

  1. want to have this blower for my chery eastar.. where can i get this thing.. what the price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this from a group buy and I dont know where to find it in retail. I try to ask around in wishclubmalaysia whether there are anymore around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope to hear from you soon...please contact me.. my email matyie77@yahoo.com or matyie6771@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,really need a favour to help me to get this product for my Isis.do not hesitate to sms or call me please,thank you very much.sa'don 0123137962.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep a lookout for this thing. Will post more information about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    Maybe what you can do is to share with the readers on the brand name of the blower and we could google for it?

    I'm also looking for one.

    TQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant read the brand name too. It is chinese and didn't show much. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also keen to have this accessory. Please update. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those who wanted a set of this can contact me or join in WishClubMalaysia for more information. The current price had risen to RM580.00 a set, I not sure why. But still affordable to me.
    There is a group buy organize by one of wishclubmalaysia member.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In order to protect your private information, I had to remove your contact number from the blog. However I had take note of your number and will contact you again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh coz i saw they all post their no too,its ok then, plz update me n my email is zackila@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. can some one provide me the information for this blower as well...
    my email is hatan79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. How much you pay for installation at CN Audio. thx

    ReplyDelete
  16. thx..plan to fix at CN Audio...I already bought it at rm450.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck. Share some photo's after you had install it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. from here seller

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.368387136572367.86455.256183297792752&type=3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi guy, how's the blower noise after install? Noisy? Quiet?

    ReplyDelete
  20. pls email get me how to buy wyne82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. please refer to my post here:
    http://toyotaisis.blogspot.com/2012/09/2rd-row-blower-for-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please send to my email syedzafri@yahoo.com i want one

    ReplyDelete
  23. please email how to buy.. serius buyer.. mamalmotore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. where i get this blower
    my contact no 9028027625

    ReplyDelete