Friday, October 14, 2011

Reverse sensor

During my visit to CNAudio, I also take the opportunity to install a set of reverse sensor because of an parking incident by my wife the other day. After an explaination from the boss, I choose the more expensive model as he say it is much better and faster.

I don't really understand why and how but the price is not too much of a different between the cheaper model and this one, I just choose it. Plus the sensor have the same colour with my car then it will reduce the cost and time to paint match it.

I think most toyota have the reverse beeping sound as standard even without the reverse sensor. So by installing this, when I engage reverse I will hear 2 different beep as one from the toyota while the second sharper sound will come from the reverse sensor.

Personally, I feel the sensor is just a safety device, my other car have no reverse sensor and I have used to it for some time. Just remember to look at the side and rear windor more during reverse.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you recommend a shop that have "experience" in fixing isis's audio system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can try EA Autoworks at Bukit Jalil. Look for Howei. I done my alarm system there and he have experience with Isis before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As-salam and Hi,
    I have only one set of key/alarm. Where can I duplicate the key together with the alarm?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most of the bigger keysmith can do alarm duplication. Just ask around.

    ReplyDelete