Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tom's accessories for Isis


Its been a long time since I put something in this blog. Since I seldom drive the car, there aren't much that I able to share with fellow Isis owner. However, things had changed. My primary car are in the workshop for something major hence  I need to use this car as my daily commute. This brings me to the time of servicing my Isis.
In my recent visit to Vision Auto at Bangsar for my 40k routine service maintenance, I had saw this product catalogue for Isis by Tom's. There are one thing that interest me is the front grill design by Tom's. It is quite nice for silver Isis.
So for those looking for some minor upgrade, visit their webpage for more information.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,,

    Last Saturday i also saw the catalogue from Wing Hin Motosport. Many accessories they can get from order from japan.

    i also asking to quote the original toyota isis door visor. Nowaday, the price is rm1250..very expensive..last time they sold rm700 in 2004..

    very lucky day i got the halfcut the original isis door visor only rm150 n isis foot carpet rm100 from klang sparepart..condition 7/10 with minor crash. very satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know who is the person who bought the Isis parts so quickly after it was posted in Mudah.my
    Glad that you get it, else I might go there this week to buy the carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..even i at the spartpart shop, another person still call for looking the visor. now, i target to find centre arm rest. already ask the sprepart shop to find it. today sent my isis to replace the head cover gasket.. the cost is only rm45 for gasket n rm30 for labour cost..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that there are someone out there who love the Isis. Many of the owner are selling the car now...

    ReplyDelete